Monday, January 25, 2016

THAT DOESN'T RHYME

I asked my bride a week ago ~ What is your yearly rhyme this year?
2009 will be fine
2008 will be great ~ but her mom died in 2008 ~
fun phrases but not always true ~ there is sadness sometimes

 my bride ~ she always sees the world with love
at times when love was not shown to her
her friends say
"she is the most go with the flow girl" or
"what kind of creamer is in her morning coffee?"
her daddy said "she's so happy, it makes him dizzy"
I understand what he was saying!

She answered ~ ah oh ~ seriously
This year let's finish all our unfinished projects

WHAT?! THAT DOESN'T RHYME!
WHAT UNFINISHED PROJECTS!

The bathroom trim, the extra railing on the Walker House, the deck off our back door, the barn

Unfinished ~ I think she was talking to herself

She couldn't decide how we were going to finish off the trim
The extra railing is not unfinished, that's a new project (small)
The deck, that's not unfinished, that should be ripped off and put in the
NEW PROJECT list!
The barn ~ my bride came home and decided it should be cream
so we painted it cream   ~ then RED ~ so I thought why do all sides until she is sure ~ she is sure so I agree we need to paint it all red.

The bathroom wall & trim is complete ~ we are off to a good start
no matter what

I asked again   What is the rhyme this year? 
She said the theme this year is SMALL BATCHES
WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?!
THAT DOES NOT RHYME!

2 comments:

  1. LOL!!! That's Audrey, alright! That girl loves a project!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! I like it!! "And will you succeed? Yes you will indeed! (98 and 3/4 percent guaranteed.)”

    ReplyDelete