Thursday, January 14, 2016

NOW I UNDERSTAND ~ ALMOST

Yes, we are a husband and wife team
as the old saying goes we are joined at the hip
but we are wired differently
EVERY January my bride decides to organize and purge
This year she is organizing BIG TIME


I mean BIG TIME




I wondered what's with the shoes because she organized and put them in boxes last year. She said they would stay cleaner and easier to find. She gave tons of shoes to Goodwill last year.  Now I understand. She couldn't see what color were in the boxes.

Huge bags went to Goodwill yesterday ~ yes she uses wooden hangers ~ it's a retail thing but plastic would be fine with me


She said someone will think she has too much time on her hands but in the long run doing this saves time...for her. 

Now we will find things easier and faster and have more time for our family, fun times and business ~ now I understand ~ ALMOST
                                                
Now onto real organizing! stacking wood!


                                      until the next time folks ~ farmer Dave




2 comments: