Monday, January 11, 2016

DETAILS ~ DETAILS

This is my third time at blogging
First time as husband and wife team
We will be working on details for our farm shop today
It's so cold outside ~ a good day to be at the computer
I kept this serving fork ~ I love the tiny flowers engraved at the end
I kept this homespun fabric ~ tattered ~ old repairs
A local piece of fabric from a local sheep farm


Farmer Dave thought it would be fun to mix up photos
for our advertising postcards.
He was thinking vintage!
Twenty years ago
We will be working on all the details today
Love having my husband as a business partner!

                            
Wishing you a wonderful day ~ farmer Dave and Audrey Ann

4 comments:

  1. Love this!!So wonderful to work together!And super to know the dates of the open house❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mary! We would love to have you visit again! Please, stay longer the next time! xoxo

      Delete
  2. What a wonderful blessing to be able to be together and work as a team!! You are inspirations to many! Hope you have another 20 yrs working your passion together! I pray oneday I get to meet you and see the primtastic 1824 Walker Farmhouse! ❤
    Prim Love & Blessings,
    Erica Smith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Erica! Thank you for your kind words ~ you encourage us ~ we would love to meet you someday!

      Delete