Tuesday, January 19, 2016

TEA WITH GRANDPA

 
It's so cold here in Western Pa. today but the sun is shining bright through the window so I sat and had tea with Grandpa Pilston.  I was pondering about this blog ~ another blog. I've always loved blogging.  It's so easy to share. I have made life long friends through blogging.  They are so friendly, encouraging, inspirational. 

I was thinking of Tuesday's Table at the Farmhouse, Farmhouse Friday ~ easy to remember ~ I looked on-line ~ oh my!
Sunday Salt ~ Tuesday's Table ~ Wordless Wednesday ~ Thankful Thursday ~
 Farm Girl Friday ~ High Five Friday ~ Sew Simple Saturday ~
So many catchy phrases ~ they are all great!
I love organization ~ I work at it ~ I need a few phrases
to keep my thought process organized ~ it's how I am wired

It still might have to be Tuesday's Table at the Farmhouse

We are so excited to be working on our new website

One of the reasons (besides we need a fresh one) ~
Organization for me ~ for farmer Dave
A place where we will have all the information our customers need
A place to sell our blacksmith, candles and lavender items
A place for First Friday's ~ WHAT?! Yes!
First Friday of the month on-line shop
Just a few items ~ antiques ~ vintage ~ farm
A catchy phrase? no ~ organization for me ~ for farmer Dave

Enough pondering ~
Onto playing

 
               Wishing you a wonderful day, love,  Audrey Ann




4 comments:

  1. Love these ideas, Audrey!!!!!Have a lovely day:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy you are blogging again! It keeps me up to date on my friends. I love the First Friday idea ~ I know you will have the best things. I'm looking forward to reading more and seeing more. Love and hugs to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love blogging, it's so fun! Love and hugs right back at ya ~ hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete